Woodwork for Beginners (In-Person)
Interested in this course? Register your interest below and as soon as it’s available we’ll let you know along with other scheduled courses.
This woodworking for beginners course will help you to learn basic woodworking skills and safe practices, which will enable you to implement woodworking activities safely with children and young people in your setting.
Who is it suitable for?
- Early Years Practitioners
- Youth Workers
What will I learn?
- How to use basic hand tools and equipment safely
- Where to source suitable equipment for children
- Practical skills, measuring, cutting, drilling, sanding & connecting pieces
- How to make simple & sustainable woodworking projects for your setting
- Build on skills for longer term projects & activities
- Handout materials and attendance certificates will also be provided.